Knitting, Dogs and More: This Week!

Monday, November 01, 2004

This Week!

Halloween week brought many a social activity for me to tag along with my two year old. Kidding aside, I had just as much fun or more than Esther. It was great to have the costumes done as well as Ethan and Esther's sweaters. I worked a bit on the Cables 101 Vest. I also have a hooded sweater I'd like to start. The best way to describe it is a cabled sweatshirt (for me!) Tonight I'm catching up on Quicken and tomorrow will hit the needles again :-). I'll post pictures of my progress this week.

Note: I tried to send this entry via email but it hasn't shown up. Sorry if it is a duplicate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger