Knitting, Dogs and More: Esther's Holiday Dress.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Esther's Holiday Dress.


I hadn't posted this before so thought I'd share. It's a little large and I'm hoping she can wear it next year since she didn't get much use out of it this year (Thanksgiving). It's knit from chenille yarn. The bodice is Lion Brand and the skirt and sleeves are done in Caron Jewel Box. I don't like the extra thread in the Caron Jewel Box. It looks kind of tacky to me and I did pull it out of one skein but found that to be a lot of work so kept it in for the dress. I may also take out the bodice and remake it out of velvet (sewing). The Lion Brand is lighter even though it is listed as the same weight as Caron Jewelbox. It just isn't stable enough to hold the weight of the skirt. The Minny Mouse purse and ball cap really make the outfit though!  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger