Knitting, Dogs and More: A New Day.....

Monday, October 11, 2004

A New Day.....

Hi All,

My tasks for this week include sitting down and planning out a schedule so I can include all the things I want to in my life. In the past few weeks, I've let my obsession for knitting rule. I felt this was okay because I hadn't actively knit in so long that I felt I needed to get it out of my system. Well, now's the time to set priorities and make sure my life is balanced for my sake as well as my family. I also want to use this blog to keep me accountable. On that note, by Wednesday I will post a schedule for the blog as well as a general report on my time management planning. It's exciting to think of all the things I like to do and a schedule that would allow me that!

Take care,
Tori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger