Knitting, Dogs and More: Our Boys!

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Our Boys!


Bentley and Sparky are watching my hand because I have a toy. They're hard to take a picture of together because if they are next to each other they start playing. Look at Sparky's muzzle (grey). What happened to our puppy!?! He's grown into such a nice young man and lost most of the fear he had (rescue). He did bark a bit at the thunder yesterday, but calmed down when I brought him inside, he watched intently as I ate pumpkin seeds :-) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger