Knitting, Dogs and More: Current knitting projects.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Current knitting projects.


There is always talk of unfinished objects in the users groups, blogs and knit-a-longs I frequent. I'm trying REALLY hard to finish projects before I start new ones. Since there are different levels of difficulty and interest in knitting, I don't think I can keep this number to one. Anyway, these are the 4 knitting projects I'm working on right now. The green is my cables 101 vest. I should be able to finish it in the next day. The blue is a bulky sweater, should be finished in the next week or so, I can work on it in the dark while watching tv. The offwhite to the left is an afghan pattern I really like. I've started one before out of bad yarn so thought I'd try it out of Lion Brand Fisherman's wool. It will be nice and cozy to work on as it grows and I started it a few nights ago because it was so cold. I'll probably have it done in time for summer. The last in the top right hand corner is a doll. I plan to make 2 maybe 3. One for Esther and one for my sister. Posted by Hello

Here are the directions for these 4 projects. Grandmere doll, Cables 101 vest from Twists and Turns, a bulky sweater, and the afghan. Now, I am wondering if I will take pictures of the yarn stash I have....Not as big as some but I'd still probably need a special lens to get it all in the photo. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger