Knitting, Dogs and More: My First Sweater

Saturday, January 15, 2005

My First Sweater


A few people have asked me about this sweater after seeing it in the portrait part of my profile. This is the first sweater I made right after a friend of our family showed me how to knit Continental style (yarn held in the left hand). Mom was doubtful that I could finish it, probably because the only thing I had knit previously was a garter stitch scarf which she had to finish. :-). The pattern was published in either Woman's Day or Family Circle in the mid to late 70's but I don't have it anymore. I plan on figuring out the pattern and writing it down so I can make one that fits me today. If you are interested, let me know and I'll email you the directions I figure out. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive first sweater. And your daughter looks cute in what reminds me of a 'Snow White' dress!
Kristen

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger