Knitting, Dogs and More: Guess the Surprise Win a Small Prise!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Guess the Surprise Win a Small Prise!

I'm logging this from my sister's computer because mine has fallen ill. Yes I'm pretty sure it has a virus or something as equally bad. I may not be able to reveal my Surprise and have had some inquiries so I thought it might be fun to give a small knitting related prise to the first visitor (who doesn't already know) who guesses what the Surprise is. The first clue is: 1. It combines two things that I adore (Love is an overused word, but would work).

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

dang, I already know what it is :)

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger