Knitting, Dogs and More: Whiskers!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Whiskers!


My kitty needs Whiskers! I just finished her, threw the sweater on a chair and clicked a picture. I could have straightened her up a bit, but was excited she's finished. As I mentioned before the sweater was knit in the round. I had to redo the neck because it was to tight. The pocket I knit with the Hello Kitty motif was to big and I really needed sportweight black yarn. So I redid just the motif in single crochet as an aplique.
While out and about today I begain to question my sanity in knitting sweaters. People were in short sleeves and shorts. Looks like we are exempt for the time being from the Groundhogs prediction of 6 more weeks winter weather.
 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable! Your daughter must be so happy to have a HK sweater.
Kristen

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger