Knitting, Dogs and More: Hand to Hand Swatch Hat

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hand to Hand Swatch Hat


My swatch hat for Elizabeth Zimmerman's Hand to Hand sweater measures 7 inches wide by 7 1/2 inches tall. I haven't read the complete directions for the Hand to Hand but this will give me information on how I should knit my Hand to Hand sweater to fit me. I know I said in an earlier entry that I wasn't starting the knitbabysurprise knit-a-long but I'm waiting for ordered yarn for the Shawl Collared Aran knit-a-long. Originally I was going to use this Plymouth Galway in lavendar but was afraid I might not have enough. Posted by Hello

Esther wearing the swatch cap for the Hand to Hand sweater. I thought this might fit a baby, but now I think it might be to big. It is pretty stretched out on Esthers head though. She thinks a baby would like it. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome, Tori! I need to get caught up with that group. I way over-extended myself with KALs.

Peace,
Jean
http://scottishlamb.typepad.com/

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger