Knitting, Dogs and More: Diamond Patch KAL

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Diamond Patch KAL

I'll be starting the Diamond Patch KAl hosted by Cindy at Knitting Park. A wonderful summery pattern! Yeah! Cindy chooses the best projects! I have yarn and just needed to get the pattern.

Knitting around here has mainly been a few red scarves for friends Birthdays. The weather is so nice so I've been trying to work with all 3 dogs. Maddie is doing so well, she still chews things she shouldn't which worries me. I'm hoping she doesn't get to sick from it before she learns to stop. Like any being learning one day she will do really well, than the next takes a few steps backwards and chews up something she shouldn't.

Esther has a little cold which I think is at the tail end. Most of the time she sleeps a lot when she's sick. Yesterday she said she was going to take a nap but her eyes wouldn't like it. When I asked her what she meant she said she was going to keep her eyes open.
Diamond Patch KAL
 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Sooooo... whacha thinkin' about for yarn?

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger