Knitting, Dogs and More: Hey You get off of my ________!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Hey You get off of my ________!

Summer Fun!

 Posted by Picasa

Movies in the backyard! Aristocats of course! Esther wants a kitty so bad and talks about it all the time. Eventually, I just need a big block of time to referree the introduction to the dogs. Sparky LOVES cats, almost to the exclusion of his doggy family members from past experience. Bentley and Maddy, I just don't know.....


 Posted by Picasa

So Esther and I worked a bit on our project today. When we work on it we sing "Hey you get off of my......

 Posted by Picasa
CLOUD!" over and over and over again. It needs about a gazillion more CareBears because apparently thats how many there are. I'm glad it will be done well before Sunday. I almost made the mistake of trying to make a CareBear Cake, the ones that are shaped like a CareBear. Ugh. Frosting Star kill my wrist! I do them so rarely that it also takes forever, all night te be exact! Fortunately I was able to talk Esther into a Sky blue cake with white clouds and gazillion 1.5" plastic CareBears all over it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

That is so cool!! Love it!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, mystery revealed! What a cute pinata. Esther is going to have a lot of happy memories of all the fun things she does with mom. Re: cats- my experience is just go ahead and get one! Our cats and dogs have always learned to adjust to each other with little problem.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger