Knitting, Dogs and More: Feeling Better! (More on the More)

Monday, May 01, 2006

Feeling Better! (More on the More)

One might think that with the lack of knitting I was feeling worse than I was earlier in the year. Fortunately the opposite is true, I feel GREAT.

A friend of mine introduced me to Isagenix. One of the doctors affiliated with the company says, "It is a nutritional program with the fortunate side affect of weight loss". When I started my main concern was to FEEL BETTER! I had a laundry list of issues from exhaustion to perpetually clogged sinuses to sleeplessness. I started the program and it seemed I felt better almost immediately. All natural, no drugs, just nutrition my poor body needed. The icing on the cake is I've lost 15 lbs in the few months I've used the products. I could ramble on about it but thought I'd provide a link (click on the logo below) for people interested. If it helps someone else, YEAH! Take care all!


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I'm glad you're feeling good! I was extremely anemic a few years ago and the fatigue was awful. The body definitely lets you know if there's something missing.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

So what are you taking? Pray tell? Woo hoo on your 15 lbs. That's really great. Hugs, M

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger