Knitting, Dogs and More: Fuzzy Feet Done, should have worked covertly......

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fuzzy Feet Done, should have worked covertly......



I Should have worn a disguise, hid in the closet, sat in the park next door....'cause if you make Fuzzy Feet your family will point out that theirs have giant holes in them, don't fit anymore and that it IS REALLY cold for CA. They will remind you that it sbowed mid day last Friday and it NEVER snows here. So now I'm working on a pair for my Hubby, and Esther's green yarn is already picked out for her next pair. Hope to be back to Flak, Ribby and the cabled pullover soon!

The picture is for Sonya who commented the yarn was pretty funky for Fuzzy Feet.
Note (3/16/06): The last comment may sound a little snotty without explanation. Sonya meant Funky Cool. I think the result is cool. When you first knit them up it looked funky odd to me having the little balls hanging out. Felting is so much fun that way!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Funky but FUN!! I like it!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

I meant funky-cool, not funky-weird. I love 'em! They look warm and super soft. And I dig anything with the word Fuzzy in it.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger