Knitting, Dogs and More: HOLD EVERYTHING!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

HOLD EVERYTHING!

HOLD on the Ribby, HOLD on the Flak, HOLD on the Guansey, HOLD on the afghan, Hold on any swatching.....


IT IS WAY TOO COLD TO NOT HAVE FUZZY FEET!

So off to the local Yarn shop. I was looking for Yarn for the FC Cabled Hooded Pullover but found some fun yarn (Crystal Palace Iceland and Popcorn) to make myself some Fuzzy Feet. IT IS SO COLD HERE!

Then as I'm at the register I see a sign on the bookcase behind the register that reads, "Books signed by Nicky Epstein". Apparently her Aunt lives in Pleasanton and she stopped in the shop after Stitches West. Well, that was just the excuse to get this:





Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments on my last entry!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm thinking what you consider cold in California is what we are considering a heat wave this week in RI! How wonderful to have an autographed book by N. E. That is the one book in her embellishments trio that I don't have yet.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Wow! That's some funky yarn for your fuzzy feet!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger