Knitting, Dogs and More: A Home for the Hooded Cabled Pullover KAL

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Home for the Hooded Cabled Pullover KAL

I just set up a Yahoo group for the Hooded Cabled Pullover Knit A Long. I also ordered a few skeins of Sierra from Knitpicks in Tide and Mist to swatch for my second sweater. I like the Kool Wool and how the sweater turned out, but I'm worried about pilling. It is already a little fuzzy from just knitting it. I have one of those little sweater shavers that I think will come in very handy for this sweater. I think you run into this issue anytime you use an acrilyc/wool blend.

If you're interested in the KAL please click the link below.





Click to join FCCabledPullover

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger