Knitting, Dogs and More: Photo Finish!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Photo Finish!


Here it is on the drying rack. Later this week I'll model it, update the Finished Gallery and UFO site as well as the percentage complete side bar. Right now I'm going back to bed, Yeah, it's 11:15 a.m., I went to bed at about 10:30 p.m. and got up not even an hour ago. Just when I thought I 'd gotten off with eating lightly and dodging the worst parts of the Stomach Flu it hit me with a vengence last night! So glad I got this done and on the rack last night.

I'll get some rest, answer some nice comments and other replies in my court little later today (hopefully). Take care all!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Congrats! Looks great! Keep us posted about the potential KAL for this sweater~~I definitely want in, and a copy of the pattern too :o) Love. It. You did good, girl!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the sweater's turned out so great, you've done an amazing job with it! I'm looking forward to see the photos of you modeling it!
I do hope your stomach flu is gone by now - just try to get yourself as much rest as possible and you'll see, you'll be feeling well soon! Take care!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Looks super fab!!!! great job!

4:46 AM  
Blogger KraftyKay said...

It looks great! I can't believe you were able to knit that while suffering from the stomach flu. Congratulations!

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! I hope we'll get to see photos with you modeling it at some point. It looks so cozy!

Congrats on your big finish!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! It looks great, can't wait to see it modeled.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your sweater looks great.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Wow! Very cool. Congratulations on a great sweater & gold!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Great looking sweater! You must be very proud. Are you going to model it? I'm very tempted by your KAL! Congrats on your gold medal. Well deserved!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Beautiful!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger