Knitting, Dogs and More: Needles?. Check! Yarn? Check! Gauge? Check! Performance Enhancing Substances? NEED MORE CHOCOLATE!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Needles?. Check! Yarn? Check! Gauge? Check! Performance Enhancing Substances? NEED MORE CHOCOLATE!

Today I'm getting psyched up for the Olympics. I don't know about you but I want that darn ol' Michelle Kwan to just win a Gold Medal! She's the most medaled skater in the sport, just DO IT! I want her to win fairly though, I love when EVERYONE skates well and the person that wins skates even better!

As far as the knitting Olympics, I'm going to be playing sick....I've yet to truly shake this cold/sinus infection/flu/virus thing I've had. It's not gonna stop me! I'm Ready! I'm taking it easy these few days before the event. Frogged Town Square and will do the same for Ribbby. I'll work a little bit on FLAK and Hubby's Guansey as well as the Afghan.

Kristen asked about the Afghan. It's a pattern from a Bernat Yarn label. I got the skein on clearance in the early nineties just for the pattern.

2 Comments:

Blogger --Deb said...

I would LOVE to see Michelle Kwan win Gold, but I'm trying not to hold my breath. But if Dan Jansen could win Gold against all odds an an Olympics curse of his own . . . maybe!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Aaaack! I'm not ready! I have needles and yarn and pattern. Need buttons! It's the Vest of Many Buttons and I have no buttons. Maybe it will have to be the Vest of No Buttons.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger