Knitting, Dogs and More: I'm Selfish, I'm Selfish I'm really really Selfish!

Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm Selfish, I'm Selfish I'm really really Selfish!



I started the Town Square Jacket from the Aug-Oct 2005 issue of Cast on. I'm using Lion Brand Wool-ease in the color pines. I keep teasing Cindy at Knitting Park that flattery is the highest form of compliment. I swear everything I'm making she has made ;-). I put a blog up of my WIPs. Click on Wips to see it. I have some work to do on it as I didn't mean to wipe out the comments. Oh Well,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Pretty, pretty color. You must knit like the wind!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tori, with her list of FO's and WIP's, it's pretty hard NOT to make something Cindy hasn't already made!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger