Knitting, Dogs and More: Beautiful Day

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Beautiful Day


It is a bit early for our Magnolia tree to bloom. I appreciated it though. Esther and I were out planting Calla Lily bulbs. This is the first year that I've remembered they need to be planted in January. I hope they grow! Even though it may mean the weather has been off as far as agriculture is concerned, I enjoyed seeing the blooms. This Holiday has been hard to get over for me and a lot of others I know. I think it is because a lot of us have been sick for a long time. I'm plugging away on my Mystic Poncho, notice I'm at 70%. Geek that I am I have updated the template about 4 times as I've progressed over the last 1.5 days. I'm hoping to have it complete by the end of the weekend. The next installment for FLAK should be coming soon so I'll work on that when it does. Meanwhile it would be nice to have a finished object that isn't Fuzzy Feet or a Frontier hat. ;-)

P.S. I looked back in my blog, I figured I probably posted pics when this tree bloomed last year. It's about 20 days earlier this year Click to see my 1/24/05 entry. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see spring color where you are as I am living in the midst of winter gray and white.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger