Knitting, Dogs and More: Esther humor regarding Fuzzy Feet.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Esther humor regarding Fuzzy Feet.


    Esther just asked if the dogs were getting smaller. I said, How can they get smaller? They can't get smaller!. She smiled and replied, "No, they can't shrink like Fuzzy Feet!"

I guess all those Fuzzy Feet left an impression!

Speaking of the dogs, I forgot to give you a Sparky update. I've been doing as the vet said, acknowledging Sparky as top dog (feeding him first, giving him attention first, walking him first). So far it is working and he hasn't had any issues with Maddy. They all play and get along fine. I've also stepped up the training for all 3 of them a bit too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger