Knitting, Dogs and More: Okay, Just one more pair!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Okay, Just one more pair!

Not for you little guy! I don't care how much you're chattering at me. Yes I see you there all plump and getting ready to hibernate or hide from the rain and weather (do squirrels hibernate? In California?). I'm through with Fuzzy Feet for a bit.

Okay just one more pair! Patons Classic Merino and a free ball of Bernat Disco later....Hmmm Look how much these are supposed to shrink. At this point I'm getting a little nervous. I sure don't want to disappoint my kiddo after she's seen me plow through a dozen pair and asked for some of her own. YIKES!

Man these are big! This is MY Foot

Later that same morning...

I found a pattern for the fuzzy slippers very similar to fuzzy feet but in 3 sizes at Knitting at Knoon Designs. I REALLY like how the Patons felted, very fast! I had planned to make a pair for me but I might take a break and make a rolled brim hat. I like this felting stuff. It's just plain fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

I agree, Fuzzy Feet are fun! Those are too cute with the eyelash around the cuff! Way cool! I made two pair of Fuzzy Feet in a Lamb's Pride pink bulky yarn and they are so cool. Going to make a pair for me and mom after Christmas.

Happy Holidays to you Tori and your family!!!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger