Knitting, Dogs and More: A Break....Like I need it :-)

Friday, November 18, 2005

A Break....Like I need it :-)

I tend to make things harder than they are. Every week I totally stress out about the 2 classes I teach for Music Together. I've also substituted an average of 1 day a week and am working with another teacher who is opening a center in a community near ours. Anyway, our semester is over and the next one starts mid-January. I LOVE doing this but am new, need more experience and confidence and have been sick quite a bit in the past 4 months. So I'm VERY glad for a break from the responsibility. I'm planning on spending time really learning the new songs, thinking and practicing the guitar enough to use that in class too. I also have other lofty goals (unrealistic) ideas of what I'll get done during this break. I do want to be as organized and productive as possible though so I can make this break worthwhile.

On the knitting end of things....I have more fuzzy feet but I won't bore you with pictures of the same ol' thing until the pile is huge and picture worthy. I did receive some lovely blue Bernat Sox yarn I'm using to make Broadstreet mitten/gloves for my sister who is allergic to wool. I'll definitely share pictures as that will be a nice bright break from fuzzy feet.

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

can't wait to see the mittens, the pattern looks cool. thanks for directioning me towards the fuzzy feet!Now all i need to get is the yarn!
jessica

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger