Knitting, Dogs and More: Two KALs

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Two KALs




One I just joined, Fuzzy Feet. The other I just realized I didn't change the button from the September Challenge to the October Challenge. That pretty much indicates how I did on my October Challenge commitment. Kaput! Nada! Zip! Nein! I did other things. Well, I'm organizing my craft/office room and expect better of myself in the future! Also started taking gobs of Vitamin C. I'm on this program where you find your tolerance for Vitamin C and then take a dosage based on that. At least I'll be doing SOMETHING to fight this biweekly cold factory that is my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger