Knitting, Dogs and More: Two Oh So Unflattering Pics...oh well!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Two Oh So Unflattering Pics...oh well!

Mystic Poncho Progress


I'm a quarter of the way through the Poncho. I know this because (geek that I am) I made an excel spreadsheet of the running number of stitches per row. I've knitted purled or made 7912 stitches. I have no idea if this is a good way to estimate how much yarn you will use. If it is, I will be close to using all of it. Hmm, wondering if I should see if one more skein in this color and lot is available.



My Birthday was this weekend and Esther LOVES singing Happy Birthday. She and Steven really made my Birthday special even though we didn't do much this year. Sometimes that is more than okay.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! You and your daughter look so happy on your birthday. And the poncho will be beautiful!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

OMG, I missed your birthday? Can you forgive me? Well, Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I hope you enjoyed your day and that cake looks yummmy!!!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Cara said...

Thanks great blog

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger