Knitting, Dogs and More: It Started out so innocently!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

It Started out so innocently!

Ah Yes folks, another Blog Anniversary!
October 6, 2004

Little did I know I'd gain a community of friends that are as varied and wonderful as the friends I get to hang out with in person. So for my 1 year blogging Anniversary I just want to say THANKS to ALL OF YOU! Take care, Tori

P.S. I've never hosted a KAL but this caught my eye. Twist by Bonne Marie. I like the fringe. I'm also knitting a poncho. What can I say, my formative years (I had a friend who used to always say that) were ALL ABOUT the 70s. Now I'm too old to repress that part of me. Anyway, let me know what you think. I'm up for a November start.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Anniversary. The pumpkin hat is so cute!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary. I always enjoy stopping in to visit!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger