Knitting, Dogs and More: Finished Object (Easy Breezy)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Finished Object (Easy Breezy)




Pumpkin Hat
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
Pattern: Free ~ http://knitting.about.com/library/blpumpkin.htm
Easy and nice to have something to work on while Esther is at the park. She doesn't need my constant supervision but it is nice to have something I can knit and watch her at the same time.
 Posted by Picasa

Speaking of attire for the season....
Yeah, I'll get right on it!
Your Head Turning Halloween Costume Is
Gothic Vampira

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a perfect hat for pumpkin season!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger