Knitting, Dogs and More: Mail, Music and Yarn!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Mail, Music and Yarn!

Today was a fun mail day!

First, look at these adorable stitch holders! They came with a calendar, and purse nail set. Kelly at Knitting Addict sent them for the stitch marker swap. She had a lot going on so was a little late. I assured here these were well worth the wait! I was thinking I'd have to cast on a new project just for these little guys!




Next, MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC! Hee Hee, The mix is as nice as the cover. It is nice to listen to grown up music at times.



Last treat from the mailman! Say what you will about Red Heart Yarn. I learned how to knit and crochet with Red Heart, and do think they have their place. Now I'm an even bigger fan of the company. I told you about my experience with Light and Lofty . I sent Red Heart a letter telling them how long I'd been a customer and my experience. I wanted to let them know since there are some cute patterns out for some of the novelty yarns that aren't just one skein scarves. Anyway, I received a reply that they would send a replacement skein. Well today 6 skeins came in the mail!

I'm so impressed that they stood by their product! I had returned all but one skein (used) to Walmart and explained that in my letter. Now I'll be able to finish the coat if I want and make a matching scarf!



Knitting Progress

Last but not least. I made a lot of progress on the textured vest. I should spend the rest of the day preparing for my Music Together class tomorrow but still should be complete or close by the end of September.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is excellent customer service!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger