Knitting, Dogs and More: So Close!

Friday, September 23, 2005

So Close!


Esther's Sweater is ALMOST done. I couldn't find a separating zipper locally so ordered one from Zipperstop.com. I like the ribbing affect of this pattern stitch which is from the campus coat in the fall issue of Cast On. I then pretty much made the sweater by gauge and measurements for another toddler sweater . I was able to make it a bit big and it will stretch for at least two years worth of wearing. I'm hoping to still have this project finished by the end of September. I do feel a bit guilty because so far I've been unwilling to make a cabled sweater for Esther that would take some time. This is because I'm afraid she'd outgrow it as I knit it or only have a limited amount of wearing time.


Make sure to check out the previous blog entry. I'm holding a drawing for answers to the questions there. Also, there are some great suggestions and ideas. Take care all!  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling sweater! Thanks for taking time to comment today.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger