Knitting, Dogs and More: FO - Lopi Sweater aka "24" Sweater

Saturday, September 17, 2005

FO - Lopi Sweater aka "24" Sweater


Project Name: Lopi Sweater "24"
Description: Simple knit in round cabled sweater.
Yarn: Patons Icelandic, 100% wool Bulky
Start Date: 11/1/2004
End Date: 09/17/05
For Who: Me
KAL: September


Yeehaw, It's done. I like how it fits and it will be very warm. I did modify the neck a little so it is a little higher. The pictures on the pattern don't really show the neckline because the models are wearing scarves wrapped around their necks. I wanted it a little higher but like that it won't come in direct contact with my neck while wearing a shirt underneath.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, Tori! I love the blue. Icelandic sweaters are fun to make. If only we had time to make everything we like!

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! So warm and snuggly!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does it mean you can knit it in 24 hours? Or it takes 2 of something? LOL! Love your dragonfly stitch markers!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Tori said...

LOL, I explained earlier that I knit most of it during the TV show "24" I had set it down and coincidentally picked it up and finished it during a weekend when one of the stations had a marathon. I can still hear the "dink, dink, dink, dink" sound track when I look at the sweater. Those of you who watch the show will know what I mean.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger