Knitting, Dogs and More: Angels

Friday, August 26, 2005

Angels

I didn't get much knitting done, maybe two rows? I did make clay angels using imprints of Esther and her little friends hands. Yesterday was the last day he would be with us regularly so I had to work on this project. Last Christmas we made gift bags for our family that included Bread Warmers. They were just rectangular 1/4 inch thick pieces of clay that we decorated and had someone fire for us. One of the ladies who saw them said, "Oh, how cute, you had the kids decorate these" LOL, I wasn't sure what kids she was refering to and we HAD joked previously that we could tell people Esther made them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger