Knitting, Dogs and More: My Nephews

Sunday, August 21, 2005

My Nephews


Aren't they cute? Guess what favorite Aunt made there hats. I made one when my niece found out she was pregnant and before they found out the sex. She reminded us she didn't like yellow so I had to make a purple hat. Then when we found out there were two little boys, I made the other. I offered then and now to take one and also joked with her that even though twins run in our family, God gave me Esther because that is what I can handle. LOL, She's still a lot of work but such a good kid!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your nephews are adorable in their little hats!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How adorable they are in their little hats! Congratulations.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger