Knitting, Dogs and More: Oh So Easily Distracted.....

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Oh So Easily Distracted.....



I've joined the Dual Disc Debacle CD swap. I NEED more music in my life. That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it! So another thing to work on. Fortunately not until September so I SHOULD finish my 2 projects for the August Challenge right? RIGHT? RIGHT?

For some reason, at the end of a project I knit (or in this case crochet) I s-l-o-w d-o-w-n. The crochet purse should have been all crocheted yesterday and I did work on it. I still have a little bit to do. At any rate, I'll be done by Aug 31st for the August Challenge. Either that or my 2 projects will be Frontier Hats. Ha Ha Ha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog. I am glad the tutorial helped. I love making stitch markers! But my stash is sadly lacking as I end up giving them away. Time to make more.
chrisknits

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger