Knitting, Dogs and More: Contest - WHAT IS IT?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Contest - WHAT IS IT?


Clues, It's black, single crochet, measures 7 " by 27". There are more pieces and clues to come.
First person to correctly guess what it is will receive a set of 4 stitch markers! You can either leave a comment here or email me with your guess. Limit, one guess a day. :-) Posted by Picasa

UPDATE: Erin with the first guess was right! Manda and Mitchypoo, I'll try emailing you too, but send me your addresses, I'll get some stitch markers to you too!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black bag maybe?

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say a purse-bottom. my mom's been crocheting little bags, but it's nowhere near 7x27. ummmmm. so yeah, i don't know. :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Is it a headband?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

chair pad?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Bottom of a knitting bag????

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that was quick!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!

I just wanted to thank you for the stitch markers you sent to me for the last contest. I tried to email you but I think there was some sort of glitch. Anyway, they are lovely!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a stair runner! It'd be kinda slippery though unless you backed it with some stuff...

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger