Knitting, Dogs and More: Blog Contest Over! - Stariel Wins!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Blog Contest Over! - Stariel Wins!

Stariel said...
Is it this one?

Here we come
Where are you from?
New Orleans
What’s your trade?
Ice cream and lemonade

I vaguely remember playing this with my cousins - I think my aunt taught us.

There's also a good description at Party Game Central. I can't wait to teach Esther and her friends this game. I think I'll have to wait just a few years and hopefully I'll still remember the Chant ;-).

Stariel, I'll email you later and find out what you would like in the way of Stitch Markers and what not.

Take care All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger