Knitting, Dogs and More: Diamond Patch KAL revisited

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Diamond Patch KAL revisited


I managed a swatch for the Diamond Patch Sweater. I was working on this with the KAL and started big. Now I've overcompensated and it is too small. One more try then I'm giving up on the yarn for this pattern and may even gift or sell the yarn. I think I'm close though. I also need to correct how I do the ssk stitch. I knit continental style and thought I could get away with knitting through the back two stitches together. It ends up looking a little squiggly,hard to see on this yarn but I should do it right. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger