Knitting, Dogs and More: Scattered!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Scattered!

I subscribe to bloglines and have noticed I've lost a few people who subscribe to my blog. I really can't say that I blame them. There hasn't been knitting content lately or too much else exciting. I've been busy with interning for Music Together. I used to be able to multi-task but seem to be stretching myself (talent/skill wise mainly) so haven't had the focus and concentration to do as much. I thought there was light at the end of the tunnel until the director of the center I work at told me she wants to see me play an instrument next week. Tuesday to be exact. I can't play the melody line and the music we receive doesn't include accompaniment just the melody and chords. EGADS! I've never really had to figure this out before even though I kind of know how to. By Tuesday though it's gonna be a stretch......

I just remember why I'm doing this. I want children to have a wonderful learning experience related to music. It should be fun! It should be joyous! It is for me when I see their faces so I concentrate on that. It's also great to see the different ways they learn.

I did look at my knitting while Esther and her active little friend I watch on Tuesday and Thursdays were in the little pool. Not a practical time to knit really but I did look at it :-(. AND I did find some wonderful Briggs & Little Regal in Plum for the Spring Forward Cardigan Knit A Long. LOL, does this count for knitting content on my blog? Maybe I should add a picture. I can't wait for the Music Together to become a little easier for me. I know it will, I'm just SO RUSTY. Then I'll be able to devote more time to knitting. I'll also (hopefully) not be so nervous and stressful about it.

And what about the pups? They are doing really well. Even though I haven't specifically scheduled training with them I work with them when I can and they are getting really good. Maddie is so calm for a 1 1/2 year old lab! Bentley appreciates his intelligience being worked and Sparky likes knowing his place in the world, so training is just a good thing for them. They are enjoying the ripe cherries and the not so ripe apples, peaches and plums that fall into their yard. Maddie didn't eat one morning and I know that is why. Yikes!

Take care all! One of these days I'll shock you with some wonderful cables and patterns from the Cardigan!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here! I enjoy eveything you write, knitting or not. :-)
Have a super weekend!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

i love doggies..hope you put some pics up of the pups..

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger