Knitting, Dogs and More: Sunny Day!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Sunny Day!


I've forgotten the name of this flower. I know it is written down in our Gardening book but I'm to lazy to get it. It's blooming and has spread over one section of our fence (about 6 ft wide by 8 feet tall. It's nice and sunny today after a week of cloudy rainy humid weather. Yeah!

I've been very tired and haven't knitted much in my spare time. Got to take vitamins, eat right and excercise so I can do all the things I want to do. We have a lot to do this weekend but I'm hoping to get the Baby Surprise Jacket done. Even though it looks like our summer is coming I want to work on Ribs and Ropes or on the Shawl Collared Aran. Both patterns are Janet Szabo's in the Winter 2004 issue of Twists and Turns

Bentley goes to the vet today for teeth cleaning. It has been too long since he's had his teeth cleaned. After this I want to take him to anesthesia free teeth cleaning with Sparky. Sparky loves it and there is one lady who always says she would take him home if I let her. What a charming boy!  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an amazing flower, is it some kind of clematis? Let us know when you look it up.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

It looks like the flower from a passion fruit vine.

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a Passiflora. I'm not sure on the species though.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger