Knitting, Dogs and More: Another Restart!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Another Restart!

Well, I wasn't paying attention to the decreases on the Baby Surprise Jacket and messed up. So I'm going to restart it and pay more careful attention and count when I'm in doubt about where the decrease should be. It's hard for me to see using garter stitch a slightly textured yarn and in low light. Unfortunately that means I may have to mail the sweater to India instead of sending it with her when her family moves. Also means a picture of actual knitting is delayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger