Knitting, Dogs and More: The Chase is On!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Chase is On!


Maddie, Sparky and Bentley enjoying a romp on the long awaited sunny weather. I just realized they are all due to go to the vet. My vet is about 18 miles North of here and I don't want to change vets. There are some great ones in our town, but I just consider Bishop Ranch Vetrinary Clinic in San Ramon the best! The problem is it pretty much means two trips unless I can have someone watch Esther and even then it will be a challenge.

Hmmm, this brings me to my dream about our car situation as of late. I would love to have a huge convertable van that we only drive in situations like this and when we want to go camping with the whole family. We would also have a small car Esther and I could run around town with and be a little more economical and ecological. I always wonder about the Hybrids but assume they are too expensive to maintain.

Now to my gripe of late...... Ha! How much more expensive could a Hybrid be to maintain than my 2000 VW Passat wagon with just 50K miles on it? I've talked to people that love their Passats so I must have the one that missed the quality control inspection. I'm sick of costly repairs and the constant smell of burning oil. I've had the engine tested several times for. So tell your friends to avoid VW, I know the allure of the Triptronic transmission and the powerful engine, but it's not worth this! However, if you have someone you don't care too much for, you can convince them to buy mine. (VBG) Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo of doggy tag! I have a Passat- my 2nd, actually, as my first was totalled (not my fault for once; I was rear ended.) My husband has a Beetle, so you can see we're happy with VW's. Sorry you got a lemon!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops- forgot to sign my comment.
Kristen

1:21 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

That dog picture is just priceless. Happy dogs! We have three dogs and are lucky enought to have a mobile vet that comes to us. Makes life much easier.!I'm so sorry you got a bad VW. I have a Beetle and I could not be happier.

Holly

6:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

OMG they are adorable...
I can just see them...I love watching them race around like that....

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a wonderful picture! That's 3 happy dogs. =)

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great photo of all three dogs! I can never catch my two like that.

I had a VW GTI that I bought new and sold less than a year later because it was a lemon, too. I had a friend who had the same experience last year, though she is driving a new Beetle around now and liking it.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger