Knitting, Dogs and More: Garden Art?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Garden Art?


I was reading Carissa's Blog and wondering how she got so far on her beautiful pink sweater in less than a week. Then I realized I've been spending my time on things that need to be done around here and on things that don't. This is one of them. I had some wire, beads and a glass ball hummingbird feeder that didn't work. So a few pipes from home depot and now it is part of Esther's garden art. She has an area near her playstructure where there are some whimsical (okay some are strange) garden art items for her to enjoy. So I'm going to try and focus on the things I should do AND my Diamond Patch Sweater the rest of this week. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the lawn art! How big is it? It is hard to tell in the picture.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Tori said...

Hi Kristy, It's about 5 inches in diameter. That's true, it would be hard to see in a picture. Take care, Tori

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger