Knitting, Dogs and More: California Dreamin'

Sunday, March 13, 2005

California Dreamin'

Sparky and Maddie enjoy the green grass. They even have a little bit for lunch! They got to spend a little bit of time out in the back while I was gardening. I planted a blackberry, pruned roses, got rid of a yellow jacket nest, so I feel it was a very productive morning.

Bentley enjoying the sunshine. He's funny, sometimes he doesn't run out right away when we let the dogs out of the side yard into the back yard. He also has lighter hair than Maddie and Sparky so probably wasn't as Hot.


 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet sweet dogs! I have a chocolate lab too. :-) His name is Frasse and he's 5 months old.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger