Knitting, Dogs and More: What's your favorite project in the latest Knitty?

Thursday, April 07, 2005

What's your favorite project in the latest Knitty?

Can you stand it? What is your favorite and why? Is it for you or someone else? I can think of a good reason to start almost every one of the projects but my favorite is Cambio. I don't live in Colorado, but here in the SF Bay Area the weather in the summertime can range so greatly in a day in one town, not to mention heading to another "micro-climite" (That is what I hear the weatherman call them). It's also loose fitting so I figure it could be a permanent part of my wardrobe since I tend to Yo Yo over a two year cycle as far as weight is concerned. Unfortunately I'm on the upside but feeling the urge to get back in shape. I need to finish Diamond Patch and the SCA before I even think about starting anything new. I don't have as many UFO's as I've seen others admit too, but the ones I do have weigh heavily on my psyche. So Cambio, inspire me to keep plugging away with these so I can get to you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll probably do the lacy leafy scarf first. I have some Cherry Tree Hill lace weight yarn waiting to be used that I bought at a Superbowl sale and this seems the perfect pattern for that. I also love "W" and would like to do that for summer but first I've got to think of a more summery type yarn, there's no way I could wear wool in the sweltering summer. :)

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Cambio too! And the Tie One On shawl variations- I may rip out the boring garter shawl I'm making with Broadway and knit that instead.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger