Knitting, Dogs and More: Changes

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Changes

I'm trying to change the look of my blog. I like this template but need to add the links in the sidebar back in. I've also never figured out how to add a picture to my profile in blogger. I follow the steps and put the link where the instructions say to put it, but it never ends up there. I ended up putting the link to the picture in the sidebar. Hmmmm.... I'm also going to play around with changing the picture in the header. I'm not sure if it's because of Hello where I host my photos, but I can't get my picture big enough. Hmmm, I should be knitting, or training my pups, or practicing guitar and piano, or.......:-). I owe pictures big time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger