Knitting, Dogs and More: Bleah!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bleah!

Bleah is kind of how I feel right now. I Really Truly was going to knit tonight but can feel a nasty headache coming, lurking behind the two ibuprofin I broke down and took. I was out of adjustment (good thing my husband is a Chiropracter!) so I feel better but it's still there waiting for the drugs to wear off. I used to just ride them out, but the frequency was a LOT less (yearly) and I didn't have an almost 3 year old who doesn't understand that Mommy needs quiet. I seriously need to find out what will keep them away. The worst time I know I may have had MSG. I suspect it may be hormonal (perimenopause?). Another thing I should be doing, figuring it out and changing a few habits (Mainly more exercise). I don't want to take anything stronger than ibuprofen and would prefer not to do that. I have a Migrastik (peppermint and rosemary) that is WONDERFUL for tension headaches but the smell makes me so nauseous if it's not that kind of headache.


OKAY, Enough of that....I have to show you pics of my cutie pie friend!
I belong to two playgroups. One is more easygoing and laid back. The second, although very nice Moms, they aren't as laid back as the first. This little guy or his friend has made an appearance at both. In the first playgroup everyone was cool about it, even one woman who admitted being a little afraid of snakes but not wanting to pass this on to her daughter. At the other, I got the feeling we wouldn't be meeting in my backyard again (LOL)!


It looks like our rainy days may be gone for awhile and I know three family members who couldn't be happier.
Posted by Hello



And lastly, this is what I want to work on after the Baby Surprise jacket is done. I have some meadow green Cascade Sierra that I think will work well. I get the Knit N Style magazine because my nephew was selling magazines for his school and it was the only knitting magazine on the list. I like a lot of the patterns but many are simple out of varigated yarn, perfect for beginners. The Crop Sleeve Raglan (second row, middle, white) struck my eye though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. I have to say, I've never been too fond of snakes, but I had the chance to hold one recently at my daughter's school spring fair and it is absolutely amazing to feel them move. I still think if I happened across one in 'the wild' I still let out a muffled(?) scream. Thanks for the yarn - I'll let you know when it comes.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snakes are cool. I'm glad my dad taught us to admire and not fear them when we were kids. We'd catch garter snakes and keep them a day or two then let them go. Of course coming upon one unexpectedly is startling, and I wouldn't want to get too close to any giant poisonous snakes...Hope you feel better soon.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger