Knitting, Dogs and More: Answer about the Flower on Sunny Days Post.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Answer about the Flower on Sunny Days Post.

Thanks to Marina and Eva who commented on my Sunny Day Blog entry regarding the name of our flower. They are both right! It's called a Passion Flower and part of it's Latin name is Passaflora. I had saved the tags in our "Western Garden Book" but they are now missing so I don't know the exact species. Well, I've worked a few rows on the Baby Surprise Jacket. I'll work a few more and figure out my lesson plan for Music Class next week. Once the Baby Surprise is done I'll start the Spring Forward Cardigan as my reward.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tori,

I just wanted to let you know that I received the package of yarn today. Thank you so much, it's so soft and the colors are very rich. I'll have to keep my eyes open for something to pack in that sturdy box to send back to you.

Thanks again,

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger