Knitting, Dogs and More: Our Weekend!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Our Weekend!

On Saturday we had a garage sale. It was slower than we would have liked. A lot of people had garage sales due to a promotion in our town. The funny thing is this was also the same weekend the fair opens. We are less than a mile away so get a great view of the opening day firworks.




Sunday we returned books to the library and I remembered my camera to get pictures of Esther with her "friends". They have two statues of children reading right outside and she always wants to sit and visit with them. This series of photos really looks like she's listening to the girl read.




 Posted by Hello


I did work on the Diamond Patch and I'm up to 5 diamonds. Not a great progress picture yet, but I'll post another pictures soon. I'm so anxious to get some of the many projects I have going done!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fantastic pictures of your daughter reading with her 'friend'!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! We had a garage sale this weekend too, unfortunately no fireworks to finish off the night though.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I LOVE those photos!
FAbulous!
Greta
gretaknits.typepad.com/lifelong_knitter

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos! it really does look like she is listening.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger