Knitting, Dogs and More: Fun Fur For Frontier!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Fun Fur For Frontier!


Once I'm finished with the Diamond Patch I was going to work on a crocheted short sleeve cardigan. A few other boggers have tried the pattern and found the resulting fabric it to be too heavy. SO I'll make Frontier hats from Knitty. I Remembered them after visiting Jennie's "Donardottir" Blog Here. Esther has a few friends whose BDays are coming up. What fun Gifts! Notice there's a purple and pink yarn. In Jennie's answer to my question about the yarn she mentioned pink and purple. Knowing a few 2 and 3 year old girls, I took the idea seriously :-). Since we're not city folk, but are far from the country, who says the racoons who reroll the new sod in our neighborhoods looking for bugs don't have purple and pink hair?  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Gateways to Healing said...

Hi. I'm Julie, Ethan and India's mom. We just recieved the pink sweater from Tori. We Love it!!
It is just so adorable and will keep her warm and cozy in the chilly Cincinnati fall and winter.
Such a special gift to always remind her of her TeeTee. :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Tori said...

Hi Sann, Blogger didn't capture your email address...The stitchmarkers were actually silver but they may have gold beads. I haven't sold them, just got a little obsessed and made a bunch of them recently ;-). I'll check Lynette's blog to see if I can find your email address.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Hi Tori -

Thanks for stopping by my new blog. The greek yogurt we get is great - they have both regular and fat free versions and I love it.

Last I checked, High Fructose Corn Syrup was the #2 ingredient on every other brand - just sickening. And people are spooning into their kids thinking it's "healthy".

I hope your Trader Joe's has it.

8:13 PM  
Blogger JD said...

I cannot wait to see the hats. I know my boys love theirs. I hope you have as much fun as I had with them.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger