Knitting, Dogs and More: August Challenge Update!

Monday, August 08, 2005

August Challenge Update!

Backpack/Purse



Here is the back of the purse with the straps and handles attached. I corcheted a pattern on the back which is kind of silly. When worn you won't be able to see it. I'll use the pattern on the front and modify it to look like dragonflys. This is a project that has a life of it's own. Growing, changing everyday! Very Fun! Posted by Picasa

Here is the fabric I'm planning on using for the lining. I really like Dragonflys so this caught my eye.  Posted by Picasa

Frontier Hat



Frontier should be done this morning (well today anyway). It's fun but the tail is kind of hard. I don't have dp's so I'm using 3 circulars. The yarn winding around the circulars and the fun fur seems easy for me to slip stitches makes it a bit of a challenge. Still fast though. Posted by Picasa

Plans for the week


Knitting
Finish Frontier and the crocheting of the backpack (will be a lot of sewing to complete it).

Health
Continue taking medicine. Get to bed by 10:30 p.m. Eat no later than 2 hours before bedtime. Modest goals but a few issues I've had problems with. I'm looking forward to feeling more rested so I can make more goals, take on more challenges ;-).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're making good progress. That backpack is going to be adorable!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it when people decides to start taking care of themselves, because that is a way of telliing yourself that you to are an important person. and by doing so, you allow those who you love, to do antd think the same about themselves.

I also agree with kristen, the backpack will be soooo pretty indeed.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger