Knitting, Dogs and More: "Oh The Places You Will Go" - Dr. Suess

Saturday, September 03, 2005

"Oh The Places You Will Go" - Dr. Suess

The States I've visited. I saw this on Michele's blog Knitting and Losing. I thought it was kind of fun. I didn't Include Illinios, New Mexico and Texas as I've only been to those states in the Airport ONLY. A few of the states I feel are cheating because I was there for work but really didn't see the state. I'll leave DC and Virginia though, because I was there for work and almost plowed over Henry Kissinger in a very crowded Dulles Airport while I was racing to the restroom before my plane took off. One of my few brushes with fame, uuuhhh literally, My most hearfelt apology too Mr. Kissinger! A question for those who know more than I do...Is it Dr. Kissinger? I thought he had a PhD but didn't see anything definitive on the Internet.

Anyway, the Map:



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger