Knitting, Dogs and More: Driving Lessons from Dora

Monday, September 19, 2005

Driving Lessons from Dora

When we get in the car Esther says "Buckle up so we can be safe!" Then when I start the car she says, "Go Fast so we can be safe!". I asked her where she got this idea and she replied enthusiastically, "Dora!!!" Well, I paid attention the next time Dora came on. Of course that's not exactly how it happens but I can understand why a little kid would think Dora meant you should also go fast to be safe. Pretty much explains the picture below ;-). Just kidding, she actually tipped the car herself to drain water out of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger kaoticorchid said...

Your daughter is so cute! Wonderful blog!

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute!! :-)

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Hooded Cabled Pullover
    Family Circle 8/23/77

Click HERE to see my Finished Projects Gallery.
    Click HERE to see my Fitness Blog.
      Click HERE to see the Furry Family members.
        Click HERE to see more detail about what I'm working on.


        • Aran Hooded Pullover #2 - 25 %

        • Aran Afghan - 10 %

        # of Visitors since July 21, 2005

        Hit Counters

        Have a Good Day!

        Powered by Blogger